1) The only ingredients are pork, born and raised in Italy, and salt. It is therefore a simple, natural and genuine product. Furthermore it is totally gluten-free.
2) It is highly digestible, ideal for children, seniors and sportsmen. On average, the digestibility times for 100 g of Parma ham are around 1 hour and 40 minutes. Really few time if you think it takes 3 hours to digest the beef, 2 hours and 40 minutes for eggs and 2 hours for fresh fruit!
3) It has a strong detoxifying and anti-fatigue effect thanks to the presence of multiple branched amino acids. These in fact constantly contribute to counteract the formation of lactic acid and help to prevent fatigue and muscle cramps especially in the case of intense and protracted efforts
4) In addition to being tasty it is a light food with a high nutritional value. It is in fact rich in vitamin B1 and B6 and mineral salts such as phosphorus, potassium, iron and zinc. Because of its properties and high protein intake it is often also included in low-calorie regimens.
5) Although often not appreciated, the fat part of the ham is rich in oleic, linoleic and stearic acid, the so-called "good" fats. In addition to being easily digestible, oleic acid helps to reduce cholesterol in our body.
6) The amount of cholesterol contained in Parma ham is comparable to that contained in adult beef, beef, chicken or rabbit.
7) 100 grams of ham contain 155kcal! A plate of tomato pasta contains 440kcal, a beef steak 198kcal, 210kcal an omelette and 202kcal the roast turkey. It's the perfect food!
8) Helps fight and inhibit the action of free radicals, the main cause of aging and degenerative diseases. It also restores the body's physiological balance, thanks to the presence of natural antioxidants such as vitamin E and selenium.